I was born and raised on a farm in Southeast Kansas. After High School I enlisted in the U.S. Air Force and was stationed in Mountain Home, Idaho. After separating from the service, I attended law school at Washburn University School of Law and graduated with Dean’s honors. I also earned Certificates in Advocacy and Natural Resources.
Prior to starting Joe Frick Law, PLLC, I practiced law with Crowley Fleck PLLP and Tolliver Law Firm, P.C. in Billings, MT. Although based in Billings, I provided services throughout Montana, North Dakota, and Wyoming in multiple areas of the law.
I know how stressful legal issues can be. That is why I strive to provide my clients with excellent legal representation. When you hire me, you can trust that I will work relentlessly to achieve the best possible outcome.
- J.D., Washburn University School of Law, 2013
- Dean’s Honors
- Certificate in Natural Resources Law with Distinction
- Certificate in Advocacy with Distinction
- B.S., Southwestern College, 2008
- A.A.S., Community College of the Air Force
• U.S. District Court of Idaho
• U.S. District Court of Montana
• North Dakota