Personal Injury Attorney Serving the Entire Treasure Valley Area
At Joe Frick Law, PLLC, we provide experienced legal representation for individuals who have been injured by others’ mistakes. If you were injured in a vehicle collision, a slip-and-fall accident, or any other incident in which you believe that someone else may be to blame, contact us for a free consultation today.
When accidents happen, they can shape the rest of our lives. In some ways, they can make us stronger. In others, they can have devastating effects that extend far beyond what most people realize.
From ongoing medical bills to the consequences of living with constant pain and suffering, accidents can leave victims with burdens that are simply too great to carry on their own. The law recognizes this, and it makes compensation available to victims whose injuries are the result of someone else’s mistake or misdeed. At Joe Frick Law, PLLC, we are committed to helping accident victims protect their rights under the law, and if you need help recovering from an accident, our personal injury lawyers will fight to win the compensation that you deserve.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
We are available to represent individuals who have suffered serious and catastrophic injuries in all types of accidents throughout the Treasure Valley area. With a background in civil litigation, attorney Joe Frick is not hesitant about going to trial for his clients. While we seek to settle each case for maximum value as quickly as possible, if you do not receive a fair settlement offer during your case, you can rest assured that Joe Frick will continue to fight for your rights in court.
Our Nampa personal injury practice includes representing clients who have been injured due to:
- Auto Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Defective Product Accidents
- Dog Attacks
- Slip-and-Fall Accidents
- Assaults Due to Inadequate Security
- Other Premises-Related Accidents
While we handle cases involving all types of serious injuries, we maintain a particular focus on cases involving:
- Broken Bones
- Head and Facial Injuries
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
When you hire us to take your case, in addition to conducting a thorough investigation, one of the first steps we will take is to make sure that you have obtained appropriate medical attention for your accident-related injuries. We want you to make a full recovery if at all possible, and your medical records will be key evidence in your claim for compensation. In addition to working with our clients’ doctors, we rely on trusted medical experts who have particular experience in diagnosing traumatic injuries and who understand the long-term impacts that these injuries can have on victims’ lives.
Compensation Available to Victims of Serious Personal Injuries
Since each personal injury claim is unique, we cannot estimate your potential financial recovery until we get to know you and the details of your case. We will begin gathering the information we need to estimate your losses during your free initial consultation, and we will make sure that you know how much you stand to recover before you make the decision to pursue (or not pursue) a claim.
Generally speaking, the following are types of compensation available for personal injury claims in the Treasure Valley area:
Outstanding Medical Bills
If someone else’s negligence led to your injuries, you are entitled to seek financial compensation for your medical bills resulting from the accident. This includes bills for emergency medical care, testing, surgery, treatment, inpatient care, prescription medications, medical equipment, physical therapy, and other medical expenses.
Future Medical Expenses
Importantly, you are entitled to seek financial compensation for your future medical expenses, as well. Calculating your future medical expenses requires a thorough diagnosis and treatment plan; and, for serious injuries, future medical expenses will often be among the most substantial aspects of accident victims’ financial recoveries.
Other Accident-Related Expenses
In addition to recovering your medical expenses, you are entitled to seek to recover any non-medical accident-related expenses, as well. This includes property damage (for example, the damage to your car), as well as things like:
- Modifications to your home or car necessitated by a physical disability,
- Childcare expenses, and
- The cost of hiring someone to perform household chores that you are no longer able to perform on your own.
You are entitled to recover any wages or salary that you lost due to time missed from work as a result of the accident. This includes reimbursement for sick leave and vacation days if you were forced to take paid time off from work.
Lost Earning Capacity
Like medical expenses, you are entitled to seek compensation for your future lost income as well. Once again, determining your future losses requires a thorough understanding of the long-term effects of your injuries. At Joe Frick Law, PLLC, our Nampa injury lawyers are experienced in helping our clients ensure that they pursue maximum compensation for all of their current and future accident-related losses.
Pain and Suffering
Whether your injuries leave you in constant pain or you experience debilitating pain when attempting to perform certain movements or tasks, this is considered a “loss” that is compensable under the law. Compensation for pain and suffering is in addition to compensation for the medical costs of treating your injuries (including pain medications).
If you have experienced psychological effects from the accident or your injuries, you may be able to collect compensation for emotional distress, as well. Securing compensation for emotional distress typically requires a psychological or psychiatric diagnosis (similar to the medical diagnosis needed to secure compensation for physical injuries).
Scarring and Disfigurement
Permanent scarring and disfigurement (including loss of limbs) can entitle accident victims to seek additional financial compensation. Scarring and disfigurement can have broad intangible consequences (including loss of sensation, physical disability, and emotional effects), and the law provides financial remedies for these consequences similar to all other accident-related losses.
Loss of Support, Companionship, and Enjoyment of Life
The final major category of compensable losses includes all of the other intangible ways that an accident or a person’s accident-related injuries affect his or her life. If you are unable to enjoy spending time with your children, spend meaningful time with your spouse, or continue your hobbies or recreational pursuits, these too are losses for which financial compensation is available under the law.
Why Choose Joe Frick Law, PLLC for Your Nampa Personal Injury Claim?
When your health and your financial future are on the line, your choice of legal representation matters. Here are five reasons to choose Joe Frick Law, PLLC:
- Broad Geographic Reach – At Joe Frick Law, PLLC, we represent accident victims throughout the Treasure Valley area. Attorney Joe Frick is licensed in Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota, and Kansas, and while we focus our practice in and around the cities of Boise, ID and Nampa, ID, we are happy to help anyone with catastrophic accident-related injuries within our broad geographic reach.
- National Recognition – Attorney Joe Frick has received national recognition for his civil litigation experience and his devotion to protecting clients. This includes being named a Top Ten Personal Injury Attorney by the National Association of Personal Injury Attorneys, and being included among The National Trial Lawyers’ Top 40 Under 40.
- Personal Attention – In every case that we handle, we get to know our clients personally so that we can seek maximum compensation for their losses. We know what your claim means to you, and we will do everything in our power to make sure that you receive the full compensation you deserve.
- Litigation Experience – While some personal injury lawyers focus on settling their cases so that they do not have to go to court, attorney Joe Frick is an experienced litigator who does not shy away from fighting for his clients at trial. While we are working on negotiating a settlement with the insurance companies, we will also be preparing your case for the possibility of courtroom litigation.
- Contingency-Fee Representation – At Joe Frick Law, PLLC, it does not cost you anything out of pocket to put experience on your side. Your initial consultation is completely free, and we will not charge you any legal fees unless we secure financial compensation on your behalf. Your ability to pay should not affect your ability to enforce your legal rights, and we believe in holding ourselves accountable to always do what is best for our clients.
Schedule a Free Consultation with Nampa Personal Injury Lawyer Joe Frick Today
If you need to seek financial compensation for injuries sustained in an accident, the first step is easy: Simply send us a message online or pick up the phone. Our injury attorneys will help you understand your situation in a confidential, no-pressure environment, and we will help you feel confident that you are making informed decisions about protecting your legal rights.
Delays may make it more difficult to collect the evidence needed to maximize your recovery; if you wait too long, you could lose your claim entirely. So, do not hesitate to contact us for your free consultation. To speak with Joe Frick, personal injury attorney in Nampa and the entire Treasure Valley area about your claim, call (208) 401-9311 or inquire online today.